While considering how to best go about replacing HID or fluorescent high bay lights with the more efficient LEDs, Emerson Electric realized that the process would be costly and difficult. Most high bay luminaires are heavy and located in hard-to-reach areas. Two or more people are often needed to perform the installations, which leads to increased labor costs, hence leading to a slower return on LED investment. The solution to all of this comes by way of the Emerson High Bay LED retrofit luminaire.
Featuring a patented Quick-Mount pendant system, the Appleton Baymaster provides a faster, safer and more cost-effective solution to retrofitting high bay LEDs to existing light mounts. The process requires one electrician to pre-wire the mounting hood, line the arrows up, and lock the Baymaster into place. This process seems as simple as the Go Green LED T8 Retrofit Bulbs Review we did back in 2016, however high bay LEDs will provide much more light.
Emerson High Bay LED Retrofit Quality
Emerson Baymaster Reliability
The Lower Cost Of the Baymaster
By reducing energy costs by around 65%, as well as significantly lowering the maintenance costs of lamp replacements, Emerson believes that a company can break even on its lighting solutions quickly by retrofitting traditional HID high bays with their Baymaster LED luminaires. The Emerson Appleton Baymaster LED luminaires deliver far greater lighting efficiency when compared to traditional lighting sources, including fluorescents, than previous efficiency leaders.
The Emerson Appleton Baymaster LED comes with a standard 5-year warranty, which can be extended to 10 years when the luminaire is equipped with secondary optics and 10kVsurge protection. Emerson also makes a wide range of accessories for this lighting system, including a safety cable, guard, Y mount cable assembly, and drain assembly.
Emerson Appleton Baymaster Features
- Quick Mount Pendant System
- Secondary Optics
- Rugged and Durable Housing
- Ideal for Harsh Industrial and Hazardous Conditions
- Large Lumen Output Range (24,000, 30,000, and 38,000) and Color Options (5,000 cool white and 3,000 CCT warm white)
- Replaceable Components
- Options and Upgrades
- 5-Year Warranty, Extended to 10-Year with Secondary Optics and 10kV Surge Protection
- Wide Ambient Temperature Range (-40°C to 65°C, or -40°F to 149°F)
- Choice of Input Voltages: 120-277 Vac 50/60 Hz, 170-300 Vdc or 347-480 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Two 3/4″ NPT Entries Provided
Emerson Appleton Baymaster Specs
- NEC/CEC Certifications and Compliances: Marine outside type (saltwater) for the USA Only; Wet locations; Type 3R, 4, 4X; IP66/67
- Standard Materials: Copperfree (4/10 of 1% max.) aluminum housing, lens door, quick mount hood and body. Silicone rubber gaskets and stainless steel exterior hardware, guard and safety cable. Aluminum close up plugs
- Standard Finishes: Housing, lens cover, quick mount body and hood have electrostatically applied baked gray epoxy powder coat finish
- Options: Safety cable, guard, 10kV surge protection, Y mount cable assembly, and drain assembly are available.
Leave a Reply