Sure, pressure washers might not precisely fit into the category of tools that we desperately need around the shop, but it never hurts to have something that can blast away dirt and grease. And, with 4200 PSI, the Simpson PowerShot PS4240 has more than enough power to keep everything around the shop and the home sparkling.
It uses a Honda GX390 engine with low oil shutdown, and it runs through 4.0 GPM. It features a AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump and comes with a 3/8″ x 50″ steel-braided Monster hose. The 31″ steel wand uses a quick-connect, threaded M22 connection, and the Simpson PowerShot also includes 5 tips: a 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap nozzle.
The Simpson PowerShot PS4240 uses a heavy-duty welded steel construction with a steel axle frame. For easy mobility, it sits on 13″ premium pneumatic tires as well.
At around $1,100, the Simpson PowerShot won’t come cheap, but it does dole out some heavy-duty, Pro performance. To read the full review of the PS4240, head over to OPEReviews.com.
Simpson PowerShot 4200 Features
- 4200 PSI 4.0 GPM
- Honda GX390 engine with low oil shutdown
- AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump
- Monster Hose 3/8″ x 50′ is kink and abrasion resistant with quick connect
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction with steel axle frame
- 13″ Premium pneumatic tires
- MSRP: ~$1,100
Leave a Reply