The Challenger E10 two post vehicle lift features the company’s innovative Versymmetric technology, which provides the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay. The Versymmetric lift design is great because it lets you lift different vehicle types using the arms in the best way possible to allow access to the cab (or access to the doors) when positioning the steel offset 3-stage front arms.
This Challenger E10 also offers double telescoping screw pads, which minimizes the need for truck adapters by meeting range of OEM recommended pick up points. Its standard height measures 11 ft and 11-7/8 inches which allows the lift to be placed in service bat with ceilings as low as 12 feet in height. It also equipped with a single point mechanical lock release that allows a technician to disengage both columns simultaneously.
Challenger E10 Two Post Vehicle Lift Features
The Challenger E10 two post vehicle lift offers padded overhead shut off system that prevents vehicle from being damaged in the event it’s raised too high. It also offers rubber door guards, providing added security against damage to the vehicle doors. The E10 lift itself has a nice powder coat finish for a long lasting, durable look.
Challenger E10 Two Post Vehicle Lift Key Facts
- Versymmetric 3-stage-front arms safely lift both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay
- Double telescoping screw pads minimize the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM pick up points
- 11 ft. 11-7/8 in. standard height allows placement in service bay with 12 ft. ceilings
- Single point mechanical lock release to disengage both columns simultaneously
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high
- Premium powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
Challenger E10 Two Post Vehicle Lift Specifications
- Lift Capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4536kg)
- Rise Height: 74-3/4 in. (1899mm)
- Overall Height: 11 ft. 11-7/8 in. (3655mm)
- Overall Width: 10 ft. 11-3/4 in. (3347mm)
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 98-3/8 in. (2499mm)
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 11 ft. 5 in. (3482mm)
- Front Arm Reach: 21-3/4 in. / 39-1/4 in. (553mm / 998mm)
- Rear Arm Reach: 38-1/4 in. / 55-3/8 in. (971mm / 1407mm)
- Screw Pad Height: 4-1/4 in. / 6-3/4 in. (108mm / 172mm)
- Inside of Columns: 110-1/4 in. (2800mm)
- Motor: 2HP, Single Phase, 60Hz
- Voltage: 208v – 230v
- Speed of Rise: 50 seconds
- Max. Load per Arm: 2,500 lbs. (1134kg)
- Ceiling Height Required: 12 ft. (3658mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,750 lbs. (794 kg)
Check out this video of the Challenger line of lifts with Versymmetric technology:
Challenger Lifts has been in the car lift industry for over 28 years. For warranty and pricing you can contact Challenger Lifts at 800-648-5438 or visit them here.
Leave a Reply