B-100 Dannmar Wheel Balancer First Look
Wheel balancers have been all the rage around here lately, and today we’ve got another juicy option for your shop’s consideration. Dannmar, now only 10 years old, has built their reputation around engineering high quality, innovative automotive equipment solutions like auto lifts, tire changers, and wheel balancers. This Dannmar wheel balancer, the B-100, offers accurate, reliable, and speedy wheel balancing. The company promises that the B-100, because of the quality of the components used, should offer shop owners years of use.
The Dannmar wheel balancer offers a system that can balance almost any wheel accurately. It comes equipped with heavy-duty components, an in-depth graphic interface, and a superior motherboard that increases processing speeds. Dannmar has labeled the B-100 wheel balancer’s touch-display panel with easy-to-read icons, and it comes with a measurement acquisition wand that easily reads measurement data.
It also offers a quick-nut mounting system that fastens the wheel to the spindle tightly for quick service. The Dannmar B-100 features an extra large wheel shroud, which prevents debris from flying off the tire while in use. Additionally, it comes with a multi-pocket wheel weight shelf. Truck, car or motorcycle modes come standard with its multi-mode balancing feature.
In addition, the Dannmar wheel balancer is easy to use with its automatic measurement and input of distance and diameter. It has 5 ALU modes and 2 ALU smart-modes. It also offers a power-saving mode that puts the balancer in stand-by automatically after 5-minutes of use. Plus, its low-RPM design forces the B-100 to top out at 140 RPM, extending the balancer’s life.
The B-100 retails for $1449, and includes all of the following:
- Full B-100 Balancing Machine
- 50g Weight
- Balancing Weight Hammer / Application Tool
- Balancing Caliper
- Clamp Bowl / Bowl Edge
- Wide array of cones in small/medium/large/extra large sizes
- Leading screw assembly
- 40mm Quick-Nut Assembly for easily securing the wheel to the spindle
- Ergonomic Balancer Handle for quality-of-life
Dannmar B-100 Wheel Balancer Key Features
- High-tech accelerometer sensor provides accurate results
- 12″ / 300 mm long balancing shaft accommodates a wide range of wheels, and unique aftermarket wheels with different shapes and sizes
- Standard with SUV balancing modes
- Equipped with motorcycle wheel calibration modes
- Truck cone/spacer ring adapter set, included standard
- Wheel calipers, standard
- Rear cone mount spring: standard
- No-mar rear cone mount pressure cup: standard
- Quick-release and mount hub nut: standard
- Foot-pedal Braking System, standard
- 40mm diameter spindle diameter
Dannmar B-100 Wheel Balancer Specifications
- Max Wheel Diameter: 44″ / 1118 mm
- Rim width: 1.5″ – 20″ / 38 mm – 508 mm
- Rim Diameter: 1″ – 28″ / 25 mm – 711 mm
- RPM: 140
- Power Supply: 100-230V 1Ph
- Motor Power Consumption: 90W
- Approx. Balancing Time (Seconds): 5s
- Balancing Precision: Within 1 gram
- Approx. Max Wheel Weight: ~150-lbs. / 70Kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Price: $1,449.00
Visit the Dannmar site here for more information on the B-100.