Eagle Equipment FP-12L 4-post Car Lift
The Eagle Equipment FP-12L 4-post car lift has 12,000 pounds of lift capacity. This is the company’s largest 4-post lift, and they carry an 8,000 lb model if you don’t need quite as much capacity. The Eagle Equipment FP-12L car lift uses a cable-driven lifting system that features 20-inch runways and a pneumatic single-point release near its 220V power control unit.
The Eagle 4-post car lift offers safety features like adjustable self-locks and slack cable safety locks in each post. Its steel cables have an anti-rupture protection feature and a slide rail inside of the runways lets you use an optional rolling air jack. In addition, the Eagle Equipment FP-12L offers a rear slip plates, 1 pair of turning radius plates, and Italian seals to prevent oil leaks.
Eagle Equipment FP-12L 4-Post Car Lift Features
- Cable-driven lifting system
- Rear slip plates
- Turning radius plates (1 pair)
- Pneumatic single point release
- Italian seals to prevent oil leaks
- Adjustable self-lock system in each post
- Slack cable safety lock system in each post
- Steel cable anti-rupture protection
- Slide rail inside of runways for optional rolling air jack
- 120% capacity dynamic load test and 150% capacity static load test
- Includes one (1) rolling bridge jack
Eagle Equipment FP-12L 4-Post Car Lift Specifications
- Lifting capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Overall length: 231 in.
- Overall width: 130 in.
- Height of columns: 83 in.
- Max rise: 70 in.
- Length of runways: 191 in.
- Motor: 220 VAC (single phase)
- Shipping Weight: 2,500 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: $3,299
Eagle Equipment has been offering a full line of automotive shop equipment since 1954 and are well-known for their above ground 2-post, 4-post, and alignment car lifts. They also manufacture rotisserie lifts, scissors lifts, low-rise and mid-rise lifts, portable lifts, and storage lifts. For more details visit the Eagle Equipment website here.