Robinair 75700 CoolTech Coolant Exchanger Preview
The new Robinair 75700 CoolTech Coolant Exchanger can do a complete engine coolant exchange in just 10 minutes, and it doesn’t even require electricity. A 90 PSI air supply from your shop compressor will be sufficient in operating the coolant exchange process as well as the 2 GPM pump on the waste tank. The two (2) external new coolant supply tanks allow on-board storage of two different coolant types.
The Robinair 75700 CoolTech Coolant Exchanger is equipped with an “engine off” feature that eliminates the safety concerns for pulleys. belts, and fan blades. The vacuum mode creates a “push/pull” exchange process, which allows the technician to safely remove high pressure coolant in a hot system. It also offers a leak check feature so the technician can test for leaks before refilling. In addition, the Robinair 75700 is equipped with two (2) clearly marked valves and an easy-to-read gauge, so operation of the exchanger is made simple.
With only a 10 minute process, this makes the return on investment very quick for the Robinair 75700 CoolTech Coolant Exchanger, even with small shops. One technician should be able to complete multiple coolant exchanges per day, and still perform other repairs or maintenance. Customers are always happy when you can save them time, and a satisfied customer is vital to your business.
Robinair 75700 CoolTech Coolant Exchanger Key Features
- “Engine off” feature removes pulleys, belts, and fan blades from the safety equation
- No additional ventilation required
- Vacuum mode creates a “push/pull” exchange process allowing the technician to safely remove high pressure
in a hot system
- “Hands-off” transfer of used coolant to a bulk tank prevents spills and helps protect the technician
- Two clearly marked valves and an easy-to-read gauge make this machine very simple to use
- Sight glass clearly shows the amount of coolant in the waste tank
- One valve controls the flow of coolant; process is easy to understand—no special training needed
- No electricity required. 90 psi shop air drives the exchange process, as well as the 2 gpm pump on the waste tank
- Impact-resistant polypropylene cabinet will not scratch or dent vehicle
- Cabinet is impervious to chemicals commonly used in the shop
- Large, inflatable tires carry a well-balanced platform easily across any shop floor
- Easy to maneuver between bays and vehicles
- Two external new coolant supply tanks allow on-board storage of two different coolant types
- Graduations on tanks show user the amount of new coolant on board
- On-board storage of step adapters
Robinair 75700 CoolTech Coolant Exchanger Specifications
- Power Supply: 90 psi shop air
- Tanks Internal waste: 15-gallon capacity
- External supply: (2) 7-gallon capacity (removable)
- Dimensions: 47″ x 26″ x 33″ (119 cm x 66 cm x 84 cm)
- Medium Step Adapter: Two included; fits hose size 1-1/4″, 1-3/8″, and 1-1/2″
- Large Step Adapter: Two included; fits hose size 1-3/4″, 2″, and 2-1/4″
- Adapter kit included: 96″ hoses can be neatly stored on unit
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Price: $2,107.55
Robinair is a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand based in Owatonna, Minnesota. The company serves the HVAC-R and automotive aftermarkets around the world. For more information about Robinair 75700 CoolTech Coolant Exchanger, visit here.