Rotary Lift VLXS10 Low-Rise Lift
The Rotary Lift VLXS10 low-rise lift is the perfect pad lift for quick service operation for your trucks or passenger cars up to 10,000 pounds. It features drive-over ramps and side rails which provide the width to support wider vehicles during approach. It also offers dual lifting cylinders that distribute the weight of heavier vehicles and deliver the power to cleanly and smoothly lift vehicles to capacity.
The Rotary Lift VLXS10 comes equipped with four heat-resistant non-slip pads which provide a great contact surface for adapters or vehicle pick-up points. It’s also equipped with 3-position adapters with rubber contact pads on 3 sides that increase the positioning capabilities for lifting vehicles and providing door access and proper balance. Also, the height added by these adapters creates lift versatility.
Rotary Lift VLXS10 Low-Rise Lift Features
The pad and adapter features of the Rotary Lift VLXS10 low-rise lift allow it to be used on uni-body and frame contact undercarriages. The pad and adapter combination reaches recommended manufacturers pick-up points on most vehicles found on the road today. If you’re lifting a 1930 classic Chevrolet pickup, you may need to improvise!
Rotary Lift VLXS10 Low-Rise Lift Key Details
- Driver-over ramps and side rails support wider vehicles on approach
- Dual lifting cylinders for smooth lifting
- 7,000 and 10,000 lbs. capacity models are available
- Includes (4) heat resistant pads, (4) 1 1/2 in. rubber blocks, (4) three-position adapters
- ALI Gold Certified (VLXS10000)
- Specifications: VLXS10
- Rise High Step/Tall Pad: 30-5/16 in.
- Rise Mid Step: 28-1/16 in.
- Rise Low Step: 26-1/16 in.
- Rise Short Pad: 23-1/4 in.
- Rise Flat: 21-3/4 in.
- Length Overall: 90-1/2 in.
- Width Overall: 78-1/2 in.
- Width Between Platforms: 22-3/4 in.
- Length of Platform: 51-1/4 in.
- Length of Pad: 17 in.
- Outside Width Of Platforms: 70-3/4 in.
- Horizontal Movement (during rise): 16 in.
- Collapsed Height: 4 in.
- Locking Leg Heights: 13-3/8 in. – 17-3/8 in. – 21-3/8 in.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Power (single phase): 115 V
- Time of Full Rise: 40 seconds
- Warranty: 1 year labor & functional parts, 5 years structural parts
Rotary Lift was founded in 1925. and is headquartered in Madison, Indiana. The Rotary Lift VLXS10 and the rest of Rotary lift products are ALI Gold certified and meets International standards as well. For more information and for sales questions, click here.