The Schumacher SC-10030A Automatic Battery Charger is a microprocessor controlled automotive battery charger. It offers a push button controls and a digital display, which monitors the battery condition to ensure that the battery is not overcharged. It is also designed for use with 6-volt and 12-volt deep-cycle cell, absorbed glass mat and gel cell batteries.
The display control with touch-pad capability lets you select the battery type, and provide charging status as well. It has a 12<>30-amp fast charging rate that is self-adjusting. It charges and automatically de-sulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries. Its 2-amp slow charging rate is a gentle trickle charge that is great for charging and maintaining small batteries. This rate is sufficient to charge motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries, though it’s powerful 100A starting mode lets it crank over SUVs, trucks, and large batteries.
Schumacher SC-10030A Automatic Battery Charger Features
The Schumacher SC-10030A automatic battery charger comes equipped with several automotive diagnostic tools such as AC powered battery jump-starter, built-in battery tester, and an alternator tester. Its AC powered jump-starter is capable of delivering up to 100-amps through your household AC current.
Schumacher SC-10030A Automatic Battery Charger Key Components
- Modes: 100A engine starter, 12<>30A rapid charger, 2A maintainer
- For advanced diagnostic testing, engine starting, and charging
- Fully automatic operation
- Microprocessor controlled – automatically adjusts the amperage rate to charge and maintain
- Multi-stage charging for added precision, safety and battery life
- Float mode monitoring – automatically maintains optimum battery charge
- Charges 6V Standard and 12V Gel, AGM and deep-cycle batteries
- Battery and alternator tester – provides charge level and helps diagnose electrical problems
- Reverse hook-up protection – charger will not operate if clamps are reversed
- Digital display, LED indicators and button controls – for ease and accuracy
- Battery Type: Fully automatic microprocessor controlled
- Output Voltage – 6V/12VDC, 3.6V/7.2VDC
- Input Voltage – 120 VAC
- Output Current Cont: 2A
- Output Current Int: 12A/30A
- Output Wattage – 280W
- Output Engine Start – 100A
- Input Current Int: 3.5A/7.0A
- Input Engine Start – 18.4A
- Unit Depth: 9″
- Unit Height: 5.37″
- Unit Width: 9.8″
- Unit Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Accessory: Cord Cleats
- Warranty: 2-years
- Price: $81.25