TSI CH-22 Manual Tire Changer
For those guys out there running a shop, or even just hobbyists, the TSI CH-22 offers a manual tire changer that accommodates most wheel types. Small and large tires, hub type wheels, bearing wheels, the CH-22 manual tire changer tackles them all. Whether you know the brand or not, this kind of flexibility and functionality comes from a company that’s been making and distributing professional tire service equipment and shop tools for more than 25 years from their Monticello, MN facility.
A Manual Tire Changer For All Types
The TSI CH-22 manual tire changer is a multi-tire changer that quickly and easily secures 4″ to 16-1/2″ wheel sizes. It can accommodate most wheels, including open hub and bearing wheels with its fully adjustable rim clamps and 2 center posts. TSI includes 1 center post for open and hub type wheels, and the other post for bearing type wheels. And, for a price that’s below 350 bucks, this economical TSI CH-22 manual tire changer accepts small tires, making it perfect for any shop.
TSI also designed the CH-22 manual tire changer for both right and left handed technicians. For small tires, like ATV tires and the like, the ball and neck ends will lock the tool into a working position, making mounting and dismounting easier. For bearing wheels and hubs, the TSI CH-22 can handle 1/2″ and up.
In addition, the TSI CH-22 clamp-mounted changer also includes a rim clamp plate and a patented CH-4 Mongoose tire tool. TSI also makes an optional base which they sell separately.
TSI CH-22 Manual Tire Changer Key Features
- Clamp-mounted changer includes rim clamp plate and two center posts, one for open or hub type wheels and the other for bearing type wheels
- Designed for right- or left-handed operators
- Ball and neck ends lock the tool into working position, making mounting and demounting easier because twisting and turning is minimized (ideal for use on ATV and smaller tires)
- Optional base available (sold separately)
- Handles bearings and hubs from 1/2in. and up
TSI CH-22 Manual Tire Changer Specifications
- Machine Type: Manual
- Tire Type: For rims w/bearing, hub centers
- Dimensions: 7″ x 20″ x 20″
- Includes: Mongoose tire tool
- Ship Weight 26.0 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Price: $349.99
For more about TSI CH-22 Manual Tire Changer, visit their site.
TSI’s website lists it for $580, the $349.99 price is on Amazon and Northern Tool among others, but it’s available from Mile-X Equipment for $245. Of course you have to figure in shipping charges to see who has the best total price.