Delta 23-197 Variable Speed Bench Grinder
The Delta 23-197 Variable Speed Bench Grinder is a variable speed model ranging from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM. With a 5-amp motor, the Delta 23-197 bench grinder can carry out a wide range of grinding, sharpening, buffing, or polishing operations.
Because of the bench type grinder’s compact design, it makes the Delta 23-197 Variable Speed Bench Grinder an essential addition to any shop or garage. The Delta 23-197 bench grinder has a 5-amp induction-type 120V single-phase motor and features two 36 and 60 grit 8-inch wheels for a maximum sharpening or grinding performance.
This Delta 23-197 variable speed bench grinder also features 2-piece tool rests—left and right—that can be adjusted independently to help achieve different angles for sharpening chisels or drill bits. The left hand tool rest even has a drill bit rest milled into the surface to get the precise angle on the tip at all times.
In addition, the Delta 23-197 Variable Speed Bench Grinder features a water tray that keeps the work piece cool and a sturdy cast iron base for low vibration during operation. A work light with separate on/off switch and flexible goose neck provides illumination for setting up your work piece while grinding. The bench grinder also comes with full size safety shields and a 5-year warranty.
Delta 23-197 Variable Speed Bench Grinder Key Features
- Upfront variable speed dial
- Incorporates two different grits for sharpening and grinding
- Two piece tool rests are independently adjustable
- Water tray to help keep work piece cool
- Work light with a separate on/off switch
- Flexible goose neck
- Cast iron base
Delta 23-197 Variable Speed Bench Grinder Specifications
- Motor: 5-amp/120 volt/single phase
- Shaft diameter: 5/8 in.
- Wheel dimensions: 8 in. diameter x 1 in. thick
- Wheel speed: 2,000 to 3,400 RPM
- Wheel grit: 36 and 60 grit wheels
- Cord length: 6 ft
- Assembled depth: 11 in.
- Assembled width: 16-1/2 in.
- Assembled height (not including light): 12-1/2 in.
- Base dimensions: 7-1/2 in. x 9-3/4 in.
- Tool weight: 41.1 lbs
- Net weight: 45.5 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Price: $134.99