Metabo Burnisher Video
Metabo is updating their SE 17-200 RT, and we recently took a look at the updated Metabo Burnisher on a recent episode of PTR Live. If you find yourself in a position where you’re working on a lot of metal fabrication or stainless steel work, check this out.
The updated Metabo Burnisher has an 8″ polishing buff and comes with a 1700 watt motor. It also features a high-torque planetary gear train that increases torque and power. It features a rat tail grip, and it accepts either a 3/4 keyed or 5/8 spindle accessories. The brushed motor features overload protection and electronic soft start for smoother, manageable start-up. A slim grip area improves the tool’s ergonomics. It also includes what Metabo calls Vario-Tacho-Constamatic Full-Wave Electronics that allow users to customize speeds to suit particular applications.
We expect that the Metabo Burnisher will retail for around $600.
Metabo Burnisher SE 17-200 RT Features
- Maximum productivity with powerful 1700 watt motor and high-torque planetary gear train
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to a slim grip area for optimum guidance and low-fatigue work
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics with Thumbwheel: for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Quickly adjust the protective panel and side handle without tools
- Smooth-running, form-fit mounting arbor for a uniform finish