Cosen MH-300DM Manual Series Bandsaw
The Cosen MH-300DM manual series bandsaw is designed for the small to medium machine shop, maintenance shop, metal fabricating shop, school, or for limited run production work. The MH-300DM is great for flexible cutting of solid, square, round, rectangular, and steel or aluminum tubing material.
The Cosen MH-300DM manual series bandsaw offers solid construction that ensures many years of reliability and accuracy at a high level of performance. It features a powerful 1.6HP blade motor with two blade speeds at 122 FPM and 231 FPM. The variable speeds allow the Cosen MH-300DM the flexibility of cutting different types of materials such as hard and soft steel, aluminum, wood, and plastics.
The stationary Cosen MH-300DM Manual Series Bandsaw also has 0, 45, 60, and -45 degrees angle capacities. It uses a 16.7″ x 1.06″ x 0.035″ blade and has plenty of capacity to cut through up to a 11.6″ x 9″ rectangular piece of material at 90 degrees. The Cosen MH-300DM bandsaw also features a manual double mitering swivel head that lets you go from a 0° to 60° left miter and 0° to 45° right miter. The machine is equipped with a heavy duty cabinet stand that serves as storage for blades and other accessories. The overall weight is an impressive 748 pounds.
Cosen MH-300DM Bandsaw Key Features
- Manual double swivel head mitering
- Cabinet stand
- Great for cutting solids, squares, round, rectangle and tubing material
- *Design and specifications are subject to change without notice and obligation
- *Machines may be shown with some options
Cosen MH-300DM Manual Series Bandsaw Specifications
- Zero Degrees: Round 10.2″, Square 10″, Rectangle 11.6″ x 9″
- 45 Degrees: Round 9.45″, Square 8.5″, Rectangle 8.9″ x 8.5″
- 60 Degrees: Round 6.3”, 5.1”, Rectangle 6.3″ x 5.1″
- – 45 Degrees: Round 7.5”, Square 7.5”, Rectangle 7.5″ x 7.5″
- Blade speed: 50Hz (122, 231 fpm)
- Blade size: 116.7″x1.06″x0.035″
- Blade motor: 1.6HP (1.12kW)
- Floor Space: 61″ x 31.5″ x 58.3″
- Gross weight: 748 lbs.
Charlotte, NC-based Cosen has been around for a while (the company was established back in 1976) and has manufactured professional bandsaws and other products for years. Today they make over 100 models including manual, semi-automatic, automatic, and even CNC systems. For quotes and to get more information about the Cosen MH-300DM Bandsaw or any other product, please visit the product page.