Baileigh PL-712VS Bench Top Lathe
Benchtop lathes offer significant convenience when you need to get a lot of work done without taking up a ton of space in your shop. The Baileigh PL-712VS bench top lathe offers features that are perfect for small metalworking projects with the precision and accuracy that approximates larger lathes. The Baileigh PL-712VS is designed with a 110V/60 Hz 3/4 HP motor, and it offers a spindle speed that ranges from 100 to 2,500 RPM.
Baileigh PL-712VS Bench Top Lathe Features
This variable speed Baileigh PL-712VS bench top lathe features a 7-inch swing over bed and has 12-inches between the centers for handling larger material. The industrial Baileigh PL-712VS also features 3 and 4 jaw chucks. These two chucks provide the operator plenty of application options. The 4 jaw chuck can handle square or rectangular bars and grips well, while the 3 jaw chuck can hold hex bar-stock—for bot, self-centering is easy.
In addition, the Baileigh PL-712VS bench top lathe comes equipped with 3.15″ chuck diameter, 3/4″ spindle bore, and a spindle accuracy of 0.001″. Threads are in both inch and metric. This lathe is also equipped with steady rest, follow rest, splash guard, and a digital readout for spindle speed.
Baileigh PL-712VS Bench Top Lathe Key Features
- Perfect lathe for anyone who is working on small projects
- 7″ swing over bed and 12″ between the centers making it one useful tool
- Powerful 110V, 3/4 HP motor
- 3 and 4 jaw chuck
- Compact at just 93 lbs
Baileigh PL-712VS Bench Top Lathe Specifications
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Chuck diameter: 3.15 in.
- Tool slide travel: 1.378 in.
- Spindle accuracy: .001 in.
- Range of metric threads: 0.5 – 2.5 mm
- Spindle bore: 3/4 in.
- Range of inch threads: 12 – 52 TPI
- Spindle speed: 100 – 2,500 RPM
- Spindle taper: MT 3
- Taper of tailstock quill: MT 2
- Max. swing over bed: 7 in.
- Cross slide travel: 2.559 in.
- Distance between centers: 3.669 in.
- Weight: 93 lbs.
- Price: $995
For warranty and more information about this lathe, visit their page!