The Baileigh VMD-30VS Vertical Mill Drill is an updated version of Baileigh DP-1250VS drill press. A large milling table was added to the model, and combined with the variable speed, it enables user to have plenty of work space and versatility. The variable speed feature of the Baileigh VMD-30VS Vertical Mill Drill has speed options from 0 RPM to 2,500 RPM.
The mill drill is powered by a 220-volt, single-phase motor. It also offers a short, rugged column, and full cast iron base for precise and accurate milling and drilling. The cast iron construction of the Baileigh VMD-30VS Vertical Mill Drill reduces vibrations and increases stability. Combined with its versatility and motor power, the Baileigh VMD-30VS has the capability to carry out a wide range of mill drill applications.
In addition, the drill base of the mill drill comes equipped with a flood coolant system that prevents tool overheating. Also notable, Baileigh includes an infinitely adjustable tooling speed, which extends tooling life. The Baileigh VMD-30VS Vertical Mill Drill comes with a 1-year warranty and unlimited technical support by phone.
Baileigh VMD-30VS Vertical Mill Drill Key Features
- Runs on 220 volt single-phase power
- 1.125” maximum drilling capacity
- Large 29” x 8” milling table engineered to support the extra load
- Variable-speed Delta inverter
- Infinitely adjustable tooling speed
- Full cast iron base reduce vibrations, increase accuracy
- Drill base stores a flood coolant system
Baileigh VMD-30VS Vertical Mill Drill Specifications
- Item Number: VMD-30VS
- Table Size: 28.75″ x 8.25″
- X Axis Travel: 14.5″
- Y Axis Travel: 6.67″
- Spindle Nose to Table: 19.7″
- Speed – Spindle: 150-2500 RPM
- Spindle Taper: R8
- Tapping Capacity: 0.625″
- T Slots: 0.625″
- Motor Coolant: 1/8 hp
- Power 220V Single Phase
- Shipping Weight: 616 lbs.
- Drill Capacity: 1.125″
- Spindle Travel: 5.9″
- Shipping Dimensions: 36″ x 30″ x 47″
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: $3,695
Leave a Reply