Baileigh PH-24A Pneumatic Planishing Hammer
The Baileigh PH-24A pneumatic planishing hammer is an essential metalworking tool for metal shaping operations. It offers a capacity of 16 gauge for mild steel with an enormous throat depth of 24 inches. Its massive 4″ x 4″ fully welded frame is sturdy that carry out the most precise projects. And its main shaft is made from stainless steel for long life.
It only requires 90 to 120 PSI to operate the Baileigh PH-24A pneumatic planishing hammer, which makes it perfect for any metal shop. It is capable of landing 4,600 BPM (blows per minute) with sufficient power to perform almost any job.
In addition, the unit comes with a foot pedal, air filter, oiler, and 9 radius dies. The 9 dies include flat, 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, and 12″. And for more information, please contact Bailey.
Baileigh PH-24A Pneumatic Planishing Hammer Key Features
- 16 gauge capacity for mild steel and 14 gauge for aluminum
- 24 inches throat depth
- With 4″ x 4″ welded frame
- Stainless steel shaft
- Requires 90-120 PSI
- Delivers 4,600 BPM
- Includes foot pedal, air filter, oiler, and radius dies
- 9 dies (Flat, 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, and 12″)
Baileigh PH-24A Pneumatic Planishing Hammer Specifications
- Item Number: PH-24A
- Bead Rolls: 0.75″, 1.5″
- Mild Steel Capacity: 16 ga.
- Tooling Height Adjustment: 1-1/2″
- Throat Depth: 24″
- Aluminum Capacity: 14 ga.
- Power: 15 – 120 Psi.
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 69″ x 44″ x 20″
- Warranty: 1 year and lifetime technical support
- Price: $695