The Klutch Deluxe Foot Shear is used to cut sheet metal up to 52″ wide. It’s also capable of cutting 16 gauge mild carbon steel up 0.06″ or 1.5 mm thick, 30 gauge stainless steel up to 0.01″ or 0.3 mm thick, and aluminum up to 0.08″ or 2 mm thick.
The Klutch foot shear is also capable of cutting special tool steel to 0.060″ or 1.5 mm thick, and SAE 1050 cold-rolled steel to 0.048″. It features a tough and durable high carbon, high-chrome steel blade that is ideal for cutting sheet metal. Its cutter head can easily be adjusted along with adjusting the blade up or down. It also offers an easy back gauge adjustment.
In addition, the Klutch deluxe foot shear comes equipped with a finger guards for added safety during operation. The unit includes shear head sliding rails. It also comes with limited warranty. Klutch metalworking tools are available only at Northern Tool and Equipment.
Klutch Deluxe Foot Shear Key Features
- Capable of cutting 16-ga. mild carbon steel (to 1.5 mm thick)
- Capable of cutting 30-ga. stainless steel (to 0.3 mm thick)
- Capable of cutting aluminum (to 2 mm thick)
- Capable of cutting special tool steel to 0.060 in (1.5 mm)
- Can cuts SAE 1050 cold-rolled steel to 0.048 in.
- Finger guards add safety
- Includes shear head sliding rails
Equivalent capacities of material other than mild steel
- Mild Steel: 1.5 mm
- Aluminum: 2.5 mm
- Brass Yellow (soft): 1.8 mm
- Brass Yellow (1/2 hard): 1.6 mm
- Brass Yellow (hard): 1.6 mm
- Bronze Phosphor Annealed: 1.6 mm
- Copper (soft): 1.8 mm
- Copper (hard): 1.6 mm
- Copper plastic ABS compound: 2.5 mm
Klutch Deluxe Foot Shear Specifications
- Max. cutting length: 52 in.
- Max. cutting thickness: 1.5 mm
- Max. lift height: 1/4 in.
- Max. depth: 37 in.
- Max. cutting dimensions: 52 in.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 86-3/4 x 45-1/4 in.
- Limited warranty
- Price: $1,099.99
Leave a Reply