The Shop Fox M1011 24-inch box and pan brake is an essential sheet metal tool in your shop when you need to fabricate complicated brackets, gussets, boxes, and fixtures. It also increases the strength of sheet metal plates with bends. It can easily bend 24″ wide mild steels up to 20 gauge (or 1 mm thick) at angles from 0 to 135 degrees.
Shop Fox designed this pan and brake with ruggedly built parts and rigid quality to ensure safe, reliable, and many years of trouble-free operation. It comes equipped with a removable and adjustable fingers that can be installed in a variety of positions to accommodate varying widths of metal plates. The Shop Fox M1011 24-Inch Box and Pan Brake can perform multiple applications with a quick indexing of one or many fingers. And it can achieve extremely sharp bends and easily adjust the fingers closer or farther from the point of bend.
In addition, bending sheet metal plates with the Shop Fox M1011 24-inch box and pan brake is simple. It comes equipped with a heavy duty clamp lever for clamping and un-clamping the sheet through the cam mechanism. For serious bending and fabrication projects, this is a solid tool.
Shop Fox M1011 24-Inch Box and Pan Brake Key Features
- Bends mild steels up to 20-gauge thick, 24″ wide and ranging in angle from 0° to 135°
- Footprint of 10-1/2″ x 26-1/4″
- Removable and adjustable fingers can be installed in a variety of positions
Shop Fox M1011 24-Inch Box and Pan Brake Specifications
- Material width capacity: 24″
- Material thickness capacity: 20 gauge mild steel
- Brake angle: 0-135 degrees
- Box fingers: 2-1″, 4-2″, 2-3″, 2-4″
- Footprint: 10-1/2″ x 26-1/4″
- Maximum box depth: 1-3/4″
- Approximate shipping weight: 134 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Price: $338.33
Leave a Reply