The Everlast Supercut 50P Plasma Cutter is a MOSFET based inverter, which is designed as a basic, practical solution to metal cutting needs. It offers up to 50 amps of cutting power, making it a great starter unit for any hobbyist. It’s capable of cutting metal of up to 1/2″, though it delivers its best cuts at 3/8″ or less.
It features a high frequency start with a pilot arc that aids in cutting rusty, painted, or expanded metal. It also offers a dual voltage power supply that works with either 120V or 240V systems, making it versatile so it can operate anywhere power is available. Its shoe-box size and compact design makes it easy to store the unit compactly underneath a workbench or tool cabinet when not in use.
The 120V mode will automatically restrict total amp output and cutting capacity, so you won’t run into scenarios where you’re overdrawing on your circuit. The Everlast Supercut 50P Plasma Cutter includes the Everlast AG-60 torch, air pressure regulator, 10 ft work clamp with cable, 6 ft power cord with plug, and dual voltage capability (120V/240V). It also comes with a 3-year warranty.
To find our more about Everlast plasma cutters, visit the website here.
Everlast Supercut 50P Plasma Cutter Key Features
- Simple, convenient to use and operate
- Good learning curve
- Compact, and easily stowed when not in use
- Dual Voltage 120V/240V design allows it to be used anywhere single phase power is present. (Larger breaker may be needed for 120V operation
- Great “starter” unit
- Low Current draw
Everlast Supercut 50P Plasma Cutter Specifications
- Type: MOSFET
- Voltage/phase: Dual Voltage 120/240 1 Phase
- Output Amp/Volt Range: 10A-50A, 84V-100V
- OCV: 220V
- Max Inrush ( I1MAX ) Amps: @120V: 31A / @240V: 39A
- Maximum Rated (I1EFF ) Input Amps: @120V: 25A / @240V: 39A
- Duty Cycle At Rated Amps/Volts: @120V: 60% Duty cycle @ 25A/90V / 100% Duty cycle @ 20A/88V
- Duty Cycle At Rated Amps/Volts: @240V: 60% Duty cycle @ 50A/100V / 100% Duty cycle @ 40A/96V
- Arc Start Type: High Frequency
- PilotArc: Yes
- Weight: 30 lb
- Torch Type: Everlast AG-60 High Frequency
- CNC Interface Port: No
- Adjustable Post Flow Timer: No
- Gouging: Not Recommended
- Recommended Cutting Air Pressure: 55-65 psi
- Recommended Compressor Capacity: 3.5 cfm @ 90 psi/ 20 gallon tank
- OK-to-Cut Indicator/Low Air pressure safety: No
- Warranty: 3 years
- Price: $649
Leave a Reply