Lincoln Precision TIG 225 TIG Welder
The Lincoln Precision TIG 225 TIG Welder is part of the Lincoln Precision TIG welders line. It is ideal for small auto and fabrication shops as well as vocational training schools. The Lincoln Electric 225 TIG Welder offers one of the widest operating ranges in its class with 5 to 230 amps. It also offers Micro-Start II technology for enhanced starting and delivers optimal arc stability to carry out more precise welds and crater fills.
The Lincoln Precision TIG 225 TIG Welder Features
Its 115V receptacles enable you to power a water cooler or other power tools like a drill or angle grinder. It features outstanding stick welding capabilities that include the use of electrodes up to 5/32″ (4.0 mm). Its AC Auto-Balance feature automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum—a nice feature.
In addition, the Lincoln TIG 225 welder offers an easy-to-use operator interface where the mode, polarity, and “begin welding” buttons are conveniently accessesible. Its AC Auto Balance feature automatically adjusts when welding aluminum, and bypassing it and manually adjust it to full control for thicker work pieces. And enabling the TIG pulser feature minimizes material distortion from excessive heat input, and it help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Lincoln Precision TIG 225 TIG Welder Details
- Easy-to-use operator interface – select mode, polarity, and weld
- AC Auto-Balance automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum
- Enable the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input
- Offers outstanding stick welding capabilities with up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes
- Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability, and accomplish more precise welds with our patented Micro-Start II Technology
- Processes: Stick, TIG
- Product Number: K2533-2
- Product Name: Precision TIG 225 Base Models
- Input Power: 460/575/1/60
- Rated Output: 130A/40% / 110A/60%
- Iinput Current: 40% Duty Cycle: 28/22 / 60% Duty Cycle: 23/19
- Output Range: 5-230A AC / 5-230A DC / Max OCV: 75V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.7″ x 14.5″ x 25.6″ (526 mm x 368 mm x 650 mm)
- Net Weight: 192 lbs (87.091 kg)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Price: $2,265
The Lincoln Precision TIG 225 TIG welder includes a storage compartment for your torch and spare parts, a torch hanger, 10 ft. (3.0 m) work cable and clamp, removable lift eye, 9 ft. (2.7 m) power cord with NEMA 6-50P plug, NEMA 6-50R receptacle, TIG procedure guide, and a GTAW (TIG) handbook. For more info on this precision TIG welder, visit the Lincoln Electric website.