The Miller Maxstar 150 S Stick Welder Package features an auto-line power management technology, which allows for any input voltage hookup from 120-volt to 240-volt with no manual linking. This feature also provide convenience in any job setting, and a perfect solution for unreliable or dirty power. It comes equipped with a Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system that operates only when needed. The cooling system reduces noise, energy use, and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
It is modeled with Low OCV Stick that offers a simple design, which reduces the open-circuit voltage to 12-volt to 16-volt when the welding power source is not in use. And its circuit design is built into the Maxstar 150 S, which eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers. It also features a Power Factor Corrected (PFC) for optimum performance especially on 120-volts.
In addition, it comes with Multi-Voltage Plug that allows for connection to 120-volt or 240-volt receptacles without tools by simply choosing the plug that fits the receptacle and connecting it to the power cord. And to prevent machine damage when the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked, the Miller Maxstar 150 S offers a thermal overload protection with indicator light.
Miller Maxstar 150 S Stick Welder Package Key Features
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology
- Multi Voltage Plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 volt power receptacles
- Compact Design allows for great portability
- Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike stick electrodes
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light
- Single amperage range allows operator to accurately set amperage on both 120- or 240-volt primary power
- Best-in-class Stick arc characteristics for those demanding jobs
- Low OCV Stick is a simple design that reduces the open-circuit voltage to 12–16 volts
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) for optimum performance especially on 120 volts
- Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system
Miller Maxstar 150 S Stick Welder Package Specification
- Processes: Stick (SMAW)
- Title: Maxstar 150 S 120-240 V, Stick Package\
- Product Number: 907134
- Industries Interests: Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring)
- Industries Interests: DIY / Home Hobbyist / Farm and Ranch / Metal Art
- Industries Interests: Sculptures / Manufacturing
- Portability: Running Gear / Cart (Optional) / Shoulder Strap / Handle(s)
- Weldable Metals: Mild Steel
- Amperage Range: 20 DC – 150 DC
- Includes: 10 ft. (3 m) primary cord with MVP plugs for 120 V (219261) and 240 V (219258)
- Includes: 12 ft. (3.8 m) stick electrode holder; and Adjustable shoulder strap
- Warranty: Miller’s True Blue Warranty
- Price: $913.92
For more information about the Miller Maxstar 150 S Stick Welder, click here!
Leave a Reply