Central Machinery 60564 4 Speed Bandsaw
The Central Machinery 60564 4-speed bandsaw is an industrial quality 4 speed bandsaw. It is well made with cast iron body and work surface. Its cast iron construction and body weight significantly helps reduce vibration. It runs by 7.1 Amps motor with maximum speeds ranging from 658 FPM, 1,080 FPM, 1,582 FPM, and 2,529 FPM.
This model with 4 speed capabilities and cast iron construction can perform a wide range of woodworking applications in a variety of materials. It can cut curves and compound curves of up to 14 inches thickness. The Central Machinery 60564 offers an upper and lower ball bearing blade guides. It also has all ball bearing constructions.
In addition, it comes equipped with a cast iron table that has tilt capabilities. Its work table tilts 0 degrees to 45 degrees specifically for bevel or angled cuts. Also, the work surface has miter gauge slots for accurate measurement. And accessories include heavy duty stand, and blade.
Central Machinery 60564 4 Speed Bandsaw Key Features
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- Cast iron table tilts 0-45° for bevel cuts
- Table slot for accurate measurement with a miter gauge
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Central Machinery 60564 4 Speed Bandsaw Specifications
- Name: 14 in. 4 Speed Woodworking Band Saw
- SKU: 60564
- Brand: Central Machinery
- Amperage (amps): 7.1
- Maximum speed (rpm): 568, 1080, 1582, 2529 FPM
- Number of speeds: 4
- Table tilt (deg): 0-45°
- Wattage (watts): 550
- Blade size: 93-1/2″ x 3/8″ x 0.02″
- Depth of cut (in.): 6″
- Product Height: 65″
- Product Length: 19-1/2″
- Product Weight: 167.2 lbs
- Product Width: 24-1/2″
- Shipping Weight: 175.00 lbs
- Table dimensions: 14″ x 14″
- Throat depth (in.): 14″
- Warranty: Limited 90 day warranty
- Price: $369.99