The Grizzly G0555LX 14-inch Deluxe bandsaw was made even better. This is an updated version of the more popular Grizzly G0555 bandsaw. This model brings in some notable features like computer-balanced cast iron wheels, and sturdy T-shape fence design. Its computer-balanced cast iron wheels has rubber tires. And its rigid extruded aluminum T-shape re-saw fence offer a fence scale with magnifying window and miter gauge. The fence is also adjustable for blade lead.
The frame of a bandsaw is critical. The Grizzly G0555LX 14-inch Deluxe bandsaw offers a cast iron frame, deluxe heavy duty stand with powder coated paint to carry out plenty of lumber ripping, curve cutting, and many other odd or irregular shapes cutting. It also offer upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, and rack-and-pinion guide post for the upper blade guides.
The Grizzly G0555LX 14-inch Deluxe bandsaw is a CSA Certified. It meets CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7th standards.
Grizzly G0555LX 14-inch Deluxe Bandsaw Key Features
- All ball bearing construction
- Cast iron frame
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- 4″ dust port
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides and thrust bearings
- Open frame stand
- Includes 3/8″ blade, extruded aluminum fence, and miter gauge
- Rack-and-pinion guide post adjustment for upper blade guides
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, prewired 110V
- Amps: 11A at 110V, 5.5A at 220V
- Table size: 14″ x 14″ x 1-1/2″
- Table tilt: 45 deg. right, 10 deg. left
- Floor to table height: 43″
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2″
- Maximum cutting height: 6″
- Blade size: 93-1/2″ (1/8″ to 3/4″ wide)
- Blade speed: 1800, 3100 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 27″ wide x 67-1/4″ high x 30″ deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 246 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: $555