The Craftsman 21513 Electric Combo Sander is portable and weighs just 32 pounds. This lighter, combination bench sander is suitable for both DIYer woodworking shop and for small Pro shops that want a more portable and flexible sander. Because of its smaller structure and weight, the Craftsman 21513 electric combo sander tends to be easy to use and transport.
Craftsman 21513 Electric Combo Sander Features
The Craftsman 21513 belt and disc sander uses a 6-inch disc that’s suitable for precision edge work, while the 2-inch abrasive belt is a good fit for chisel sharpening and other tasks. The flexible belt sander can also be outfitted to accept 1-inch abrasive belts. The 1/3 HP motor for this combo bench sander won’t give you infinite power, but it offers appropriate torque and drive to handle a variety of edge sanding applications. The 6-inch disc spins at 3,500 RPM, and the belt spins at 3,500 RPM (4,400 SFPM).
The Craftsman 21513 electric combo sander belt arm operates both vertically and horizontally. The belt table of the 21513 sander has up to 60 degrees of tilt, and the disc table tilts up to 45 degrees for easier bevel sanding. The Craftsman 21513 combo sander comes with dual tables that are both made of die cast aluminum, and the housing is made of cast iron for sturdy support and vibration reduction. For dust collection, the Craftsman combination bench sander includes a 1-1/2 inch dust port.
Craftsman 21513 Electric Combo Key Features
- Works for sanding, shaping, and sharpening
- 2″ wide x 42″ long belt (also accepts a 1″ abrasive belt)
- Belt table tilts 0-60 degrees
- Disc spins at 3,500RPM; the belt at 3,500 RPM/4,400 SFPM
- Outside 1.5″ dust port
- 6-1/2 ft. 18-gauge cord
- CSA listed
Craftsman 21513 Electric Combo Specifications
- Belt size: 2 x 42 in., 80 grit
- Belt platen area: 2 x 7-1/4 in.
- Belt table dimensions: 9 x 6-3/4 in.
- Belt table tilts: 0 to 60°
- Belt speed: 4400 FPM
- Disc diameter: 6 in.
- Disc table dimensions: 83/16 x 57/16 in.
- Disc table tilts: 0 to 45°
- Disc dust chute diameter: 1-1/2 in.
- Disc speed: 3500 RPM
- Base dimensions: 9-1/16 x 8-9/32 in.
- Switch: SP, Locking rocker
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Shipping weight: 35 lbs
- Warranty: 12-month warranty
- Price: $161.49
Leave a Reply