Grizzly G1014ZX Combo Sander with Cabinet Stand
This Grizzly G1014ZX Combo Sander with cabinet stand is similar to the Grizzly G1014Z but with a rock-solid A-frame stand. Aside from this obvious physical difference, the G1014ZX is a solid choice with its solid cabinet stand—and we doubt you’ll want it without unless you have very particular needs. Both tools deliver rock-steady precise performance.
The cabinet also serves as a built-in storage shelf that can hold plenty of replacement belts, discs, and other sanding accessories. The G1014ZX also offers a quick release system for lightning fast belt changes and a convenient, single-knob tracking control system.
Grizzly G1014ZX Combo Sander Features
The G1014ZX combination belt and disc sander features quick release system for quick and fast belt changes, and a convenient, single-knob tracking control system. The combo sander with cabinet stand is modeled with a single-phase, 3/4 HP 12A/6A motor that runs at 3450 RPM. Another feature of the combo sander includes shielded bearings on both rollers, a heavy cast iron table and body, and a graphite coated platen. This combo sander gives you a very solid and sturdy surface on which to work.
The Grizzly G1014ZX combo sander’s dual position table can be tilted up or down 45 degrees. The sealed bearings are permanently lubricated, and the belt speed delivers 2300 FPM sanding. It’s also equipped with two dust ports, one for the belt and one for the disc, so dust collection is exceptional.
Grizzly G1014ZX Combo Sander with Cabinet Stand Key Features
- Cast iron table, disc and body
- Cabinet stand with storage locker
- Dual position table
- 2300 FPM belt speed
- Exclusive quick belt-release mechanism
- Graphite coated platen
- Table tilts 45 degrees
- Dust ports (2″ for belt, 2-1/2″ for disc)
- Approximate shipping weight: 158 lbs.
- Tool Dimension: 30 x 24 x 56 in.
- Tool Footprint: 15 x 16-1/2 in.
- Priced at $479.95
Grizzly G1014ZX Combo Sander Motor Specifications
- Type: TEFC Capacitor-Start Induction
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP
- Phase: Single-Phase
- Amps: 12A/6A
- Speed: 3450 RPM
- Power Transfer: Belt Drive
- Bearings: Sealed and Permanently Lubricated
Grizzly G1014ZX Combo Sander Electrical Specifications
- Power Requirement: 110V or 220V, Single-Phase, 60 Hz
- Pre-wired Voltage : 110V
- Full-Load Current Rating: 12A at 110V, 6A at 220V
- Minimum Circuit Size: 15A at 110V, 15A at 220V
- Connection Type: Cord and Plug
- Power Cord Included: Yes
- Power Cord Length: 8-1/2 ft.
- Power Cord Gauge: 16 AWG
- Plug Included: Yes
- Included Plug Type: 5-15 for 110V
- Recommended Plug Type: 6-15 for 220V
- Switch Type: Paddle Safety Switch w/Removable Key