Woodmaster 2675 Single Drum Sander
Small but terribly powerful may be the best description for the Woodmaster 2675 single drum sander. It offers numerous advantages for cabinet makers and woodworkers who need to sand wood over 2-feet wide for cabinetry or other woodworking projects. With dimension of 37″ x 35″ x 39″, the Woodmaster 2675 drum sander is compact. Besides being a space-saving drum sander that won’t crowd your shop, the Woodmaster drum sander offers a 750 RPM drum speed that eliminates glazing and burning and offers a conveyor reversing switch.
Woodmaster 2675 Single Drum Sander Features
The Woodmaster 2675 single drum sander is designed with a high torque, US-made 5 HP motor with a variable speed feed rate that can carry on a wide range of sanding operations. It has the ability to sand workpieces up to 25-1/2 inches in width, and uses a hook and loop abrasive fastening system for quick and easy grit changes on the steel drum. It also features 4-tower, single-crank height adjustment system and heavy-duty self-aligning bearings. Wood is fed via the industrial quality conveyor belt system.
Woodmaster 2675 Single Drum Sander Key Features
- Variable-speed feed rate
- High-efficiency dust removal system
- Industrial Conveyor Belt System
- Dynamically-balanced 6 in. diameter steel drum
- Optimum 750 RPM drum speed
- Hook and Loop paper fastening system
- Four-tower, single-crank height adjustment
- Heavy-duty self-aligning bearings
- Spring-loaded industrial rubber pinch rollers
- Heavy-duty steel stand
Woodmaster 2675 Single Drum Sander Specifications
- Model: 2675
- Maximum width: 26 in.
- Stock thickness range: 0 to 5-1/4 in.
- Shortest sandable stock: 7in.
- Pinch rollers: 1-1/2 in. diameter (non-marking, molded rubber)
- Rate of feed: 0–16 ft. per minute
- Sanding head: 6 in. diameter (dynamically balanced, precision-machined steel)
- Bearings: 1-3/16 in. (self-aligning)
- Bed size: 32 x 26 in.
- Sanding paper: 6 x 105 in. (felt backed)
- Power required: 30 A service
- Motor and drive system: 5 HP (220V, 23 Amp, single phase) w/sealed bearings
- Drive system: Includes switch, cord, plug, V-belt, and pulley
- Size: 37 x 35 x 39 in.
- Weight: 590 lbs
- Warranty: 5-year limited
- Price: $2,999