The Grizzly G8027 1HP dust collector is perfect for sanders, router tables, shapers, and other woodworking machines that need high volume dust removal. It is powered by 110-volt, single phase 1 HP motor with full load current rating of 8-amps. Its motor features a paddle safety switch with removable key to prevent unsupervised use of the dust collector.
The Grizzly G8027 dust collector comes with a sturdy steel base with casters, so t’s easy to move abut the shop as needed. This portability lets you take the dust collector anywhere in the shop and park it where it’s needed and where regular shop vacuums simply won’t cut it. The Grizzly G8027 also features upper and lower bag dust filtration that filters down to 30 microns.
A 9 inch balanced steel and radial fin impeller housing support and collection bag support rod further the build quality of this dust collector and the unit’s green powder coated paint job should give you a very durable finish.
Grizzly G8027 1HP Dust Collector Features
- 30 Micron Upper & Lower Bag Filtration
- 9in Balanced Steel, Radial Fin Impeller
- Steel Base with Casters for Mobility
- Green Powder Coated Paint
Grizzly G8027 1HP Dust Collector Specifications
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single phase
- Motor Amp Draw: 8A
- 4 in. intake hole
- Portable Base Size: 15 x 25-1/2 in.
- Height (With bags inflated): 63 in.
- Bag size (diameter x depth): 14-1/2 x 23 in. (2)
- Powder coated paint
- Bag filtration: 30 Micron
- Bag Capacity: 2 Cubic Feet
- Impeller: 9 in , balanced steel, radial fin
- Air speed/capacity: 500 CFM
- Static pressure: 2.76 in
- Shipping weight: 67 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: $199.95