The Jet JCDC-1.5 Cyclone dust collector uses a 2-stage dust separation system which pulls heavy debris into the collection drum while it filter the smaller particulates. This helps provide uninterrupted suction and better efficiency for the same horsepower. The Jet Cyclone dust collector also features a direct mount filter that eliminates inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends.
In addition, with the direct mount filter feature, the fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material which captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron. Heavier debris is collected into the 20 gallon drum which has quick release levers and independent casters for quick removal and draining.
Jet JCDC-1.5 Cyclone Dust Collector Features
This Jet JCDC-1.5 cyclone dust collector uses a dual-paddle cleaning system which makes filter cleaning simple and fast. It’s also equipped with an RF (radio frequency) remote control that works from up to 50 feet away. The dust collector uses a durable steel impeller that pulls debris through a singular 6-inch inlet port (or dual 4-inch ports) quickly and with plenty of air flow.
Jet JCDC-1.5 Cyclone Dust Collector Key Features
- The cyclone’s two stage separation provides more working CFM
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection drum before debris stream reaches the filter
- Direct mounted filter eliminates inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum
- Quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying\
- Included radio frequency remote control
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
Jet JCDC-1.5 Cyclone Dust Collector Specifications
- Number of Air Inlets: 1 at 6 in., 2 at 4 in.
- Filter Efficiency: 1 Micron
- Static Pressure (Wc.): 2.7
- Sound Rating: 75 dB
- Impeller Diameter: 13 in.
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Velocity at 6 in.: 6,396 FPM
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6 in.
- Assembled Dimensions: 22 in. x 47 in. x 67-9/16 in.
- Footprint: 47 in. x 22 in.
- 2-Hoses connection diameter: 4 in.
- Canister filter length: 15-3/4 in.
- Motor power: 1.5 HP
- Canister Filter Diameter: 14-9/16 in.
- Canister Collection Bag Diameter by Length: 23-5/8 in. x 19-11/16 in.
- Motor Phase: 1 HP
- Drum Collection Bag Diameter by Length: 26 in. x 27-9/16 in.
- Motor Voltage: 115 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Max. Static Pressure (Wc.): 8.3
- Collection Drum Capacity (gal.): 20 gallon
- Motor Amps: 14 Amp
- Air Flow at 6 in. (CFM): 1,259 CFM
- Warranty: 5 years
- Price: $1,049.99
Leave a Reply