Shop Fox W1727 800 CFM Dust Collector
The Shop Fox W1727 800 CFM dust collector is designed for getting rid of wood dust in your workshop or garage. It’s a flexible dust collector that can be moved around as needed from one woodworking machine to another. It’s perfect if you’re working with oscillating drill presses, planers, cabinet saws, benchtop and combination sanders, miter saws, and any other tool using stand-mounted dust collection nozzles.
This CSA certified dust collector from Shop Fox features an On and Off lockout switch with key that lets you lock down the machine when not in use—a nice feature for multi-use facilities or schools. The W1727 is also equipped with a dust filtration bag that captures and filters out wood dust particles down to 2.5 microns—not the finest n the market but it will reduce the mess from machines that produce larger chips and particulates. The two-stage filtration bag allows dust to fall and collect in the lower dust storage bag while the rest runs through the filter.
Shop Fox W1727 800 CFM Dust Collector Features
Featured on the Shop Fox dust collector is a removable 4-inch elbow that allows for a smoother bend in ducting and which yields slightly higher CFM. The Shop Fox W1727 800 CFM dust collector comes with a pre-wired 120 volt, 1 HP motor and plug. For portability, it comes equipped with a roller base and handle, which supports both the lower bag and the dust collector. This roller base is what lets you quickly and easily roll and relocate the dust collector where you need it.
Shop Fox W1727 800 CFM Dust Collector Key Features
- On/Off lockout switch w/key
- Dust filtration bag with 2.5 micron filter
- 2.1 cubic feet dust storage bag w/quick disconnect clamp
- 4-inch elbow
- Prewired 120V 1 HP motor and standard plug
- Rolling base and handle
Shop Fox W1727 800 CFM Dust Collector Specifications
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, Single-phase
- Amps: 9 at 110V, 4.5 at 220V
- Air suction capacity: 800 CFM
- Static pressure: 5.67 in.
- Number of 4 in. intake holes: 1
- Impeller: 9 in. balanced steel, radial fin
- Bag capacity: 2.1 cubic feet
- Portable base size: 15-3/4 x 39-3/4 in.
- Bag size (dia. x depth): 14-3/4 x 24-3/8 in. (2)
- Height with bags inflated: 54-1/2 in.
- Shipping weight: 59 lbs.
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Warranty: 2 years
- Price: $252