Grizzly G1531 Benchtop Edge Sander
The Grizzly G1531 benchtop edge sander is one essential tool in your cabinetry work shop, and really it’s a perfect edge sander for any carpentry shops. The Grizzly G1531 features a 110V with 220V prewired, 1-1/2HP motor, sufficient power to achieve edge, face, bevel, and contour sanding. Plus, the Grizzly G1531 edge sander is also capable for other sanding operations like custom or cabinet production work pieces.
The Grizzly G1531 benchtop edge sander offers a motor speed that reaches 1,725 RPM and belt speed that achieves 1,800 FPM, and features 30 inches of platen-backed sanding surface, making it perfect for finishing and sanding door edges and long stock. It also offers a height-adjustable contoured support table where curved panels can be sanded quickly and easily.
For easy belt changes, the Grizzly G1531 edge sander features a quick belt release system to make changing out belts a simple process without all the typical frustrations. The graphite-coated platen feature of the Grizzly G1531 helps the belt extend its life due to cooler running during operation, plus the graphite-coated surface also offers support of the belt.
In addition, the Grizzly G1531 benchtop edge sander offers a shielded ball bearings a continuous-duty of the sander. It also comes with a built-in dust hood, and 1-year warranty.
Grizzly G1531 Benchtop Edge Sander Key Features
- Height-adjustable contoured support table
- Convenient adjustable knobs
- Quick belt release
- Shielded ball bearings
- Graphite-coated platen
- Built-in dust port
Grizzly G1531 Benchtop Edge Sander Specifications
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, TEFC, single-phase, prewired for 220V
- Sanding belt size: 6 x 80 in.
- Graphite coated platen: 6-3/4 x 29-3/4 in.
- Cast iron table: 22 x 10-1/2 in. with miter block
- Table travel: 6 in.
- Table tilts: from +60 deg. to –60 deg.
- Contour sanding table: 4-1/4 x 8 in., adjustable vertically 3-1/2 in.
- Motor delivers: 1,725 RPM
- Belt speed: 1,800 FPM
- Switch: On/Off switch with removable key
- Dust Port: 4 in.
- Approximate shipping weight: 221 lbs.
- Overall size: 47″ x 17-1/2″ x 34-1/2″
- Warranty: 1-year
- Price: $734