Having Ridgid JP0610 Jointer Planer in your shop can bring your woodworking to the next level. It is the jointer planer machine that stands between a benchtop and Pro-level jointers. Benchtop jointers have shorter beds, however pro jointer units might be too large for your shop. The Ridgid JP0610 is packed with user friendly features such as an organized parts tray, an adjustable dust chute that slides out of the way, a magnifying glass on the depth-of-cut gauge, and soft, rubberized coatings on all handles and levers.
In addition, the 1 HP heavy duty induction motor operates on 120 or 240-volts, delivering 6-1/8 inches of maximum planing width. A totally enclosed motor box prevents sawdust contamination, and it’s fan cooled for longer performance. A belt drive ensures smooth consistent operation. Furthermore, the tapered base provides a wide footprint for better stability.
The Ridgid JP0610 jointer planer includes heavy-duty construction, yet it’s still easy to assemble. The rugged cast iron bed feature minimizes vibration, and machine ground surfaces ensure precise jointing and planing. Lastly, this Ridgid jointer planer comes equipped with a sturdy heavy gauge wide stance cabinet, with built-in sawdust collection port, and on-board tool storage.
Ridgid JP0610 Jointer Planer Key Features
- 1 HP Heavy-Duty Motor – heavy duty induction motor operates on 120 V or 240 V, totally enclosed to prevent sawdust contamination, fan cooled for longer life, belt drive delivers smooth consistent power
- Cast iron bed minimizes vibration
- Machine ground surfaces offer precise jointing/planing
- Sturdy heavy gauge wide stance cabinet
- Dual-Bevel Fence – with stops at 45°, 90° and 135°
- Convenient Dust Port – quickly slides out of the way when not in use, provides on-board storage for blade alignment tools
- Versatile Bed/Table – long 45 in. bed gives greater support to large workpieces
- Rabbeting ledge for precise rabbets up to 1/2 in. deep, adjustable front and rear tables
- Input: 1 HP TEFC induction, 12/6 Amps., 120 V / 240 V
- Cuts per Minute: 15,000 CPM
- Knives: 3 HSS
- Knife Adjustment: Jack screw(s)
- Bed Length: 45″
- Max. Planing Width: 6-1/8″
- Max. Depth-of-Cut/Pass: 1/8″
- Rabbet Capacity: 1/2″
- Tool Weight: 213 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited, Lifetime Service Agreement
- Price: $599.99