When you look at the Triton track saw you can instantly see a product that has some serious build quality and features. The Triton TTS1400 plunge track saw is loaded with features like mode selection for quickly changing between plunge cuts, scribing, and changing blades. The Triton TTS1400 scribe mode cuts a groove in the first pass, virtually eliminating splintering and tear-out.
Triton TTS1400 Plunge Track Saw Features
This Triton track saw offers a powerful 1,400W, 12-amp variable speed soft start motor with speed capabilities from 2,000 RPM to 5,300 RPM. The Triton TTS1400 is well-equipped to cut through a variety of materials. The Triton TTS1400 plunge track saw also features a guide rail track lock which adds stability when performing bevel cuts. Speaking of beveling, this track saw features dual bevel quadrants (ne on front and one on back), while dual alignment cams fine tune the fit between the saw and track.
The Triton TTS1400 plunge track saw is equipped with an anti-kickback safety feature that prevents the saw from jolting when performing plunge cuts. It’s also equipped with a highly efficient dust extraction system that includes a universal vacuum adaptor with 360 degree outlet. It should be able to fit most dust extractor vacuums currently on the market.
Triton TTS1400 Plunge Track Saw Key Features
- Selection mode for plunge, scribe, and blade change
- Plunge lock secures the blade inside the guard when not in use
- Easy change carbon brushes
- Precision bevel cut adjustment of bevel angle from 0 – 48º
- Dual bevel quadrants
- Variable speed, soft start and constant speed electronics
- Dual alignment cams
- Anti-kickback safety feature
- Guide rail track lock
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 54mm / 2-1/8″
- Width of cut indicators for exact positioning of blade on the work piece
- Fast blade replacement easily accessed through the blade guard
- Dust extraction with universal vacuum system adaptor and 360° outlet
- Non-slip rubber over-molded grip
- Power: 1400W
- Speed (no load): 2,000 – 5,300 RPM
- Bevel Range: 0 – 48°
- Blade Diameter: 6.5 in.
- Blade Type: 60 TCT
- Arbor: 20mm
- Electronic Speed Maintenance
- Housing: Aluminum
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 9.8 x 13.2 x 9.25 in.
- SPL LP/LW: 83.8/94.8 dB
- Compatible with 01: TTST1500
- Compatible with 02: TTSWC
- Compatible with 03: TTSPG
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years after registering the product within 30 days of purchase
For additional information, check out the Triton Tools website.