Grizzly H8259 Bench-Top Wood Lathe
This Grizzly H8259 bench-top wood lathe offers a single-phase, 1/2 HP electric motor that’s firmly secured to the cast-iron frame. This ensures the lathe doesn’t vibrate during operation. The Grizzly H8259 has an easy-to-adjust drive belt system, which allows the user to run at speeds of 826, 1205, 1713, 2422, or 3337 RPM. Also, the wide range of speeds ensure a variety of turning applications.
Grizzly H8259 Bench-Top Wood Lathe Features
The Grizzly H8259 bench-top wood lathe features an 18″ distance between centers, a 10″ swing over the bed, and a 1/4″ swing over the tool rest. Also, the Grizzly H8259 mini wood lathe’s frame comes equipped with a convenient tool rest to keep turning tools within reach for quick changes, while the spur center feature ensures a firm grip on any type of wood.
In addition, the Grizzly H8259 bench-top wood lathe offers a live rolling center, which is designed to compensate for center variation without damage to the workpiece or center tip. The Grizzly H8259 lathe also includes a set of required wrenches for quick adjustments and maintenance.
Grizzly H8259 Bench-Top Wood Lathe Key Features
- Electric motor with 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 7-amps
- 10″ swing over bed distance
- 18″ distance between centers
- 5 present spindle speeds
- Overall dimensions, 36″ x 11-1/2″ x 15″
- Approximate shipping weight of 78 lbs.
Grizzly H8259 Bench-Top Wood Lathe Specifications
- Main Type: TEFC Capacitor-Start Induction
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Phase: Single-Phase
- Amps: 7 Amp
- Speed: 1,725 RPM
- Cycle: 60
- Number Of Speeds: 1
- Power Transfer: Belt Drive
- Bearings: Shielded and Lubricated
- Swing Over Bed: 10″ distance between
- Centers: 18″
- Swing Over Tool Rest: 4-1/2″
- No Of Spindle Speeds: 5
- Range Of Spindle Speeds: 606, 917, 1343, 1960, 2800 RPM
- Floor To Center Height: 5″
- Spindle Type: Right Hand Spindle
- Taper: MT#2
- Spindle Size: 1″
- Spindle Bore: 0.394″
- Spindle Center: Spur
- Spindle TPI: 8
- Taper: MT#2
- Tailstock Center: Live
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Price: $298.95