This Innova 3120d OBD2 and OBD21 Tool Kit with ABS is a diagnostic tool for professional technicians who service a combination of older and newer model vehicles. It provides the added ability to retrieve enhanced diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from most Chrysler, Jeep, Ford, Mazda, GM, Izusu, Honda, Acura, Toyota, and Lexus vehicles, including the anti-lock brake system (ABS) DTCs and vehicle information.
It comes with appealing features for troubleshooting, including the ability to check engine problems on OBD2 vehicles and covers the most popular 1982-1995 OBD1 cars and trucks. The Innova 3120d works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrids whether its foreign or domestic. It also offers a patented, all-in-one screen that shows up to 20 items of diagnostic information.
Additionally, all Innova 3120d OBD2 and OBD21 tool kits come equipped with a red, yellow, and green emission readiness LEDs for an emission test go signal. Furthermore, a freeze frame shows engine conditions like fuel trim and engine coolant temp, for example. Equipped with hot keys, the Innova 3120d is easy to use and shortcuts can be configured, as well as it can automatically refresh data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle. More key features are listed below.
The manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) is $357.13, and comes with a 1 year warranty. Click here, for more details of Innova 3120d.
Innova 3120d OBD2 and OBD21 Tool Kit with ABS Key Features
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic, as well as the most popular 1982 to 1995 (OBD1) vehicles
- Patented, all-in-one screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish (selected by a menu command)
- Red-Yellow-Green Emission Readiness LEDs indicate if the vehicle is ready to pass an emissions test. They can also catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
- Hot Keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package, instead of wasting time learning how it works
- They provide quick access to important information, including: ABS, DTCs, freeze frame and erase functions
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
- OEM Enhanced data and Transmission diagnostic codes are also available for most popular Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota & Honda vehicles)
- Read and erase anti-lock brake (ABS) codes on most popular, newer-model vehicles (GM, Ford, Chrysler and Toyota)
- Automatically refreshed data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle
- Memory / battery backup for off-car review and analysis
- Free software and firmware updates, with included USB cable and any Internet-enabled PC
- Support available 7 days/week (6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time) in English or Spanish
OBD1 Code Reader Coverage
- General Motors – 1982 to 1993 and some 1994 to 1995 models
- Ford, Lincoln, Mercury – 1983 to 1995 models with EEC-IV Systems
- Performs: KOEO, KOER, Timing Check, Cylinder Balance Test, Output State Test, Wiggle Test
- Toyota / Lexus – 1991 to 1995
- Chrysler / Dodge / Plymouth – 1989 to 1995
- Jeep – 1993 to 1995
Leave a Reply