The Delta 50-767 1.5 HP dust collector comes equipped with a powerful motor and 1500 CFM blower. It offers a sturdy support frame and a 1 micron filtration bag with a sewn-in bag ring. The Delta 50-767 uses a tough 6 mil plastic collection bag and comes with two swivel casters, two large wheels, and power cord.
Its standard 1 micron filtration bag is able to contain all of the particles generate by sanding and cutting which would otherwise be flying around the shop. Because these particles are a fire hazard as well as an inhalation concern, the Delta 50-767 1.5 HP dust collector helps keep your shop safer and cleaner. The Delta 50-767 also features a sewn-in and snap-in filter bag ring, which eliminates the need to use cam-over-lock style clamps. It also offers a sturdy steel base with four easy gliding wheels for a convenient transport from machine to another.
Delta 50-767 1.5 HP Dust Collector Features
This model offers a TEFC induction motor, which is industrial duty with protection from damaging dust for consistent performance. It also comes equipped with an engineered barrel cone-F5 design for a greater CFM and static pressure. Plus, it’s designed with an ergonomic handle, which makes moving the dust collector around easy.
Delta 50-767 1.5 HP Dust Collector Key Details
- Sturdy steel base with four easy-gliding wheels
- Ergonomic handle makes moving the unit a breeze
- Standard 1 micron filtration bag
- Sewn in, snap-in filter bag ring eliminates the need for cam-over-lock style clamps
- Powerful TEFC induction motor
- 6 mil plastic chip collection bag
Delta 50-767 1.5 HP Dust Collector Specifications
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP max, 120/240V (wired 120V), 60 Hz, single phase
- Air flow: 1500 CFM
- Impeller Diameter: 11-1/2 in.
- Standard Bag Filtration: 1 micron
- Maximum Static Pressure: 8 in. of water
- Filter Bag Area: 20.5 sq. ft. (1.9 sq. m.)
- Chip Bag Area: 2.4 cu. ft. (67 L)
- Width: 24.5 in.
- Length: 42.5 in.
- Height: 92.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 106 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Price: $499