Oneida Industrial Mini Gorilla Dust Collector
The Oneida Industrial Mini Gorilla dust collector is the company’s newest product designed for smaller shops. The Mini Gorilla dust collector works well with these shops because it’s designed for portability and maneuverability. Its ability to move from one woodworking machine to another makes it an idea solution for those using a variety of tools like table saws, miter saws, band saws, jointers, lathes, shapers, planers, routers, disc sanders, belt sanders, drum sanders, and more—but not at the same time.
This specific model is molded from lightweight, industrial static-conductive resin. It’s equipped with an industrial quality 1.5 HP motor that’s made in the USA. It will produce 538 CFM at 2 inches SP (states pressure) from the 12 inch impeller. Oneida Air promotes in.Actual CFM in.ratings which measures with the filter, cyclone, and 10 feet of flex hose attached. Free-fan ratings are measured at the fan blower with nothing attached and can be as much as double the Actual CFM.
Oneida Industrial Mini Gorilla Dust Collector Features
The Oneida Air Mini Gorilla dust collector filter is a GE certified True-HEPA media cartridge filter. Oneida Air’s filters are hospital-grade True-HEPA Media cartridges specifically engineered for dust collection. They’re specially designed for low pressure drop and fast dust release for easy maintenance. You can also use the easy-clean filter dust port to clean the filter without having to remove it.
The compact Oneida Industrial Mini Gorilla dust collector includes a heavy-duty 22 gallon molded resin SC dust container. It also offers a convenient built-in dust level viewing window, and an elevated quick-release dust bin latches.
This unit comes equipped with 2 free bags, drum with viewing port, mobile stand, True-HEPA Media filter, easy-clean hookup port.
Oneida Industrial Mini Gorilla Dust Collector Key Features
- Industrial 1.5HP U.S. Made Motor (110V)
- Integral Fan Blower: 583 Maximum Actual CFM at 2 in.S.P.
- High-Efficiency Molded SC Resin Cyclone Separator (5 in.Inlet)
- G.E. Certified True-HEPA Media Cartridge Filter (MERV 16±)
- Easy-Clean Filter Dust Port (No Need To Remove The Filter!)
- Compact, Steel Mobility Stand w/ Locking, Non-Marking Casters
- Convenient Built-In Dust Level Viewing Window
- Elevated Quick-Release Dust Bin Latches
- Heavy-Duty 22 Gal. Molded Resin SC Dust Container
- Plastic Liner Bag Gripping System (2 Free Bags Included)
Oneida Industrial Mini Gorilla Dust Collector Specifications
- Model: XXPM010100H
- Motor: 1.5 HP TEFC motor w/grease fittings
- Power: 16A, 110V single phase (220V model also available)
- Service factor: 1.15
- Insulation: Class F
- Recommended breaker size: 20A
- Cord length: 20 ft
- Maximum actual CFM: 583 CFM at 2 in. static pressure
- Impeller size: 12 in. diameter
- Material Type: Composite / Non-sparking & Non-ferrous as required by NFPA Fire Code
- Weight: 85 lbs.
- Height: 64 in.
- Total Footprint: 36 in. x 30 in.
- System Support: 3-Leg Galvanized Angled Steel Tripod
- Stand Wheels: (3) 3 in. rubber, Locking, 360° Free-swivel casters
- Drum Wheels: (3) 2 in. rubber, Non-locking, 360° Free-swivel casters
- Filter Type: G.E. Certified H-12 HEPA Media
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.97% of particles captured down to 0.3 micron in size
- ASHRAE testing: MERV rating 16±
- Total filtration area: 35 sq ft
- Dimensions: 10.5 in. x 19.5 in.
- Pleat arrangement: Wide-Spaced
- Pleat coating: “Teflon-like” PTFE membrane
- Lifespan: 5–7 years based on typical usage
- Drum capacity: 22 Gallons (83.28L)
- Drum wheels: (3) 2 in. rubber, non-locking, 360° free-swivel casters
- Dust Bags: 22 clear plastic bags included (Item #VAB363602)
- Warranty: 1 year system
- Price: $980
Oneida Air was founded in 1993 and provides products and technology to smaller woodworking shops. Visit their website for more information.