Evolution Rage3 TCT Sliding Miter Saw
If you’re going to cut steel without water, you’ve got to use a great blade and have plenty of power. The Evolution Rage3 TCT sliding miter saw is powered by a 2,000W, 15-amp, 2.5 HP soft start motor with a high torque gearbox that improves performance and durability. T’s this power that gives this miter saw the ability to truly be a multipurpose cutting tool. The Evolution Rage3, using just one saw blade, can cut steel, aluminum, plastic, wood, and even wood with nails.
Evolution Rage3 TCT Sliding Miter Saw Features
The Evolution Rage3 TCT sliding miter saw offers a compound tilt and slide mechanism, a feature that makes long angled cuts possible. For a multi-purpose wood and metal saw, the Evolution Rage3 delivers on features. For optimum accuracy, the Evolution Rage3 is equipped with an ultra-secure material clamp and chip deflector—plus it features a laser guide.
In addition, the Evolution Rage3 TCT sliding miter saw features a robust casing that enhances durability when tackling metal-cutting applications. The Evolution Rage3 includes a 10″ diamond blade, which transforms this miter saw into a sliding tile cutter as well. It also comes with a front material clamp, a side extension, a repeat stop, and dust collection bag.
Evolution Rage3 TCT Multipurpose Sliding Miter Saw Key Features
- Utilizing patented professional RAGE technology; easily cuts Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic
- When cutting Steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks
- Compound tilt and slide mechanism, offers a solution to almost all common applications
- Features an ultra-secure top clamp and chip deflector. Plus a laser guidance for optimum accuracy
- A robust outer casing which enhances durability on even the most demanding metallic applications
- Evolution’s 10″ Diamond blade which transforms this miter Saw into a sliding tile cutter; ideal for roof tiles
- Motor 120v, 2000W, 2.5 HP, 15A soft start
- Speed (no load): 2,500 RPM
- Maximum depth of cut (90° bevel): 3 in.
- Maximum depth of cut (45° bevel): 1-1/2 in.
- Maximum width of cut (90° miter): 11-13/16 in.
- Maximum width of cut (45° miter): 8-1/4 in.
- Maximum duty cycle: 30 mins
- Sound pressure level (under load): 98 dB(A)
- Blade: 10″ 28T diamond TCT
- Arbor: 1″
- Kerf: .078” (2.0mm)
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23-2/3 x 20 x 30-3/4 in.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Includes: Rage3 Multipurpose TCT blade, twin clamp work holding system, spare carbon brush
set, dust bag, wrench, safety goggles, ear plugs, and user manual
- Price: $199
For more details, visit the Evolution Rage3 website.