Locating the best 12″ compound miter saw is something many a shop owner or professional woodworker wants for his business. Attempting to answer the question is the Jet 707110 sliding dual bevel compound miter saw is designed with a powerful motor that’s balanced by poly V-belt to generate a consistent speed. The miter saw is operated with a robust 15 amp motor that spins the 10-inch blade at 4,800 RPM. The belt on the Jet 707110 helps reduce vibrations and even dampens the sound during operation. A push-button arbor lock makes blade changes quick, easy, and safe.
Jet 707110 Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw Features
To deliver its power with precision, the Jet 707110 sliding dual bevel compound miter saw uses an innovatively-designed operating arm, which maintains a perfect cutting path throughout the dual bevel range. The Jet 707110 miter saw also offers a precision machined aluminum table for stability and flexibility.
The fence system of the Jet 707110 miter saw is designed to be fully functional with the blade at all miter and bevel angles, and a D-shaped, over-molded handle gives you a comfortable and secure grip using use. Similar to the Bosch Axial Glide 12″ miter saw, all of the controls are located right up front for easy access and operation.
For greater visibility during operation, the Jet 707110 sliding dual bevel compound miter saw is equipped with a patented green XACTA laser. The laser is mounted in special housing just behind the blade where it projects its finely focused alignment light across the wood in clear view. This is one of the only saws (possibly the only saw) with an integrated green laser as opposed to the standard red laser.
Jet 707110 Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw Key Features
- Multiple rubber-grip carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transport
- Versatile base can mount to a stand or work bench
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor for various cutting applications
- Die cast aluminum table for long-lasting durability
- Hold-down clamp ensures an accurate cut by stabilizing the work piece
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Innovative Green XACTA Laser provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Up front controls for safety and ease of use
- Dual bevel capability allows you to angle and stop at 0°, 33.9°, and 45° left and right
- Quick cam miter lock conveniently adjusts and stops at 10 detents: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left and right and 60° right
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applications
- Easy-slide fence extends farther to support the work piece on both sides
Jet 707110 Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter Specifications
- Motor: 120V, 15A
- No load speed: 4,200 RPM
- Blade: 10-inch 60-tooth carbide tipped blade
- Arbor size: 5/8 in.
- Bevel Stops (left/right): 0, 33.9, 45
- Miter Stops: 10
- Miter capacity: 45º left, 60º right
- Cut capacity (90°): 3-5/8 x 12 in.
- Cut capacity (45° miter): 3-5/8 x 8 in.
- Cut capacity (45° bevel): 1-5/8 x 12 in.
- Cut capacity (45° compound): 1-5/8 x 8 in.
- Cord length: 7′-6″
- Net weight: 51 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 56 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 year
- Price: $554.99
Leave a Reply