Wen 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Wen makes one of the faster miter saws on the market—and at a bargain price. At 5,500 RPMs, the Wen 70716 10-inch sliding compound miter saw, coupled with a 15-amp motor, helps the claim that it can cut boards up to 3.25 inches thick with ease. The Wen 70716 miter saw is capable of making compound cuts and can bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees to the left or right.
Wen 70716 10-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
The Wen miter saw’s 11.5″ depth of cut won’t win any records, but it will work for a significant number of cuts you’d expect in a shop. The integrated work table comes with two support arms, a fence, and a hold down clamp. One thing the Wen 70716 10-inch sliding compound miter saw excels in is its compact size and portability. Weighing just 30 pounds, this is a great portable saw if you need something that’s not necessarily intended for a permanent spot on your bench. Add in the convenient carrying handle, and this miter saw can easily be transported from work shop to the job site and back.
Wen 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Key Features
- Powerful 15 amp motor supplies 5500 RPM
- Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions
- Includes 60-tooth carbide tipped blade, dust collection bag, support arms, fence and hold down clamp
- Spacious worktable and powerful saw provide a max cutting capacity 3.25 inches thick and 11.5 inches deep
- Weighs in at a mere 30 pounds
Wen 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Specifications
- Motor 120V, 15-anp
- Speed (no load): 5,500 RPM
- Blade: 10″ 60-tooth carbide-tipped
- Bevel capacity (left): 0 to 45 degrees
- Miter capacity (left/right): 0 to 52 degrees
- Arbor: 5/8″
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Price: $153.99
The Wen 70716 10-inch sliding compound miter saw is backed with a 2 year warranty, and comes with a 60-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing. Plus, a dust collection bag for a tidy operation is also included.