The Milwaukee Right Cutting Right Angle Snips is primarily used for installed over-head or below-waist cutting applications. It is designed for use beyond the job site. It is also great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper. It features a forged cutting heads for maximum durability and machined steel blades for precision cuts.
It offers a patent pending one handed locking mechanism for ease of use and quick open and close. It also features a flush bolt design that won’t hang up on material like traditional snips. The Milwaukee Right Cutting Right Angle Snips also offer hard chrome plated blades that increases tool life by reducing corrosion.
In addition, it is modeled with serrated jaws that can cut up to 24 gauge CRS (cold rolled steel) and 28 ga SS (stainless steel). For maximum comfort and excellent performance, it comes equipped with ergonomic handles.
Milwaukee Right Cutting Right Angle Snips (48-22-4021) Key Features
- One Handed Locking – Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
- Flush Bolt Design – Won’t hang up on material (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel Blades – For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection – Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws – Cuts: Up to 24ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 28ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles – For maximum comfort and superior performance
Milwaukee Right Cutting Right Angle Snips (48-22-4021) Specifications
- Model: 48-22-4021
- Length: 9-1/2″
- Cutter Head: Forged
- Thumb Lock: Yes
- Cold Rolled Steel: 24 ga
- Stainless Steel: 28 ga
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Price: $24.99
Leave a Reply